Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Official: The Green Campaign is ON!

Alright...so I've finally gone and done it. In the midst of my struggle to assemble something resembling of a collection for Art Walk 2008, I've gone and become a Norwex Enviro Products Consultant. Yes, I'm insane, and not only just.

Needless to say, it's refreshing to be able to sell something I believe in. Where I'm going to find the time to do this on a regular basis, is beyond me. While I attempt to pull more time out of thin air, I leave you with the lovely Norwex 2008 Catalogue, which can be viewed online in full
here.

If you have any questions, would like to have a PDF copy of the catalogue send to you, book a presentation in the Edmonton area, or place an order, email me at randomlifeproject@gmail.com.

No comments: